Thursday, December 12, 2013

She Spins The Hits

Needless to say I believe that there should be more sex and violence on T.V.. I think that they are powerful agents for change in areas where change is long overdue.
-J.G. Ballard "The Atrocity Exhibition"

I saw her
opulent and justified
Covered in the glaze
of her experience


-But what could it all mean Doctor-
Breathed Nurse Kosugi
Through enlarged lips
Over enlarged breasts
Enlarged eyes agape
-Damn!- said Sonny overlooking
These crayola marks
Scrawled over loose leaf, wax paper,
newspaper articles, papyrus and celluloid
-It appears to be the gathering of
A psychic tempest
In her cathectic system-
She screams as
Hooks cut into her body
Binding her to the examination table

New York City- Divorced Mom was kidnapped, abused
and raped - by space aliens!
-He began 'examining' me, using giant needles to puncture my skin and using strange instruments to measure and probe my body. He inserted something into my womb. I could feel it wiggling around inside of me...

She's been in that room so
Long, she's caked in Mother of Pearl
Is what I said
As I drew rose thorns cross her back
Just to make her bleed

The Operation Theater

Fanning from the center were photo's on the floor. Freda Kalo's auto incision, painted darlings biting sheets, fashion model's cutup art, illustrated ladies, May west's reductive
Mamioplasty. Concentric circling toward her Sonny ruminated and window shopped the floor.
-I was right when I forsake'd the arts. Oh yes that one is my favorite, Sylvia Plath's razor nicks, I love them on their knees.


She takes her drinks from glass
That looks like it was crystal
She wishes it was carved from diamonds
She carves herself upon her fork
On porcelain from China
-Will I be pretty then?- she says

Beauty has 18 abortions-so she can keep her sexy figure!
-All of my abortions have been in the early stages of pregnancy. The thought of carrying a baby for nine months and giving birth makes me sick to my stomach. Not only would I have a screaming kid, but think what it would do to my figure.

Changing with the seasons
As the fall approaches
She decomposes
Washed with technicolor fuselage
Leaving her eroded

Doctor Sonny Von Brown turning
X-ographs of her skull
over and over
-Do you think you can do it?-
-Darling I could take a tooth of yours
And craft it into
A piece of the true cross.
First we will slice into
Around
Down your face
And expose you lower mandibular bone-
-Will I be pretty then?-

She loves the sound of glass exploding
She love the burn of rubber
She loves ascending clouds of smoke
Over symphonies of cars
as she puts rose hips
On her pink lips
And I draw rose thorns cross her back
Just to make her bleed

When an attack uses
N pairs of each one of two
Characteristics we can use n/2
Quartet which contain the same
Information as each characteristics

She was bent over the table
Nurse Kosugi probed her with
An extended index
-You were violently penetrated
At age 13
Brutally tearing the Membrane
It has healed but I can touch
The scar of your experience-

Daddy's hand across my face
-Will I be pretty then?-

She will be rewritten
Leaving the canyons, grottoes
And tectonic continents
Of her experience

Your so called history
Gia's pox marked face
The erosion of the razor slash
-Will I be pretty then?-

Gazing over her body
Doctor Sonny Von Brown
Traced the tactile history
Of her flesh, with latex finger
Each piece of scar tissue
Retelling her story
The Doctor was aroused
-Scalpel Nurse Kosugi-

What's Hot this Fall
Yokodama Kosugi is wearing
Black tights
A blue peasant blouse
Tear away bra and
A pierced Labia
What do you get the Modern Girl
Who's got it all?
More sensitivity!

Wraps her hair around my hand
Pulls her head up from the bed
Drawing rose thorns cross her back
-Will I be pretty then?-

In your eyes
I see a thousand tears
As I receive your grace
In the turns of the writing on your calf
or spinning's on your face
As I drew rose thorn cross your back.
She was so opulent and justified

Don't worry about her
Yesterday she the savior
Tomorrow she's a superstar
But tonight she spins the hits!

No comments:

Post a Comment