Thursday, December 26, 2013

Retried/Retailed


My identity was mistaken
but who can blame them
After I used the words
that I had taken
 
 So I'm fabricating bail 
by counterfeiting money
Red and Green on paper
drawn in crayola castration

I stroked my shark skin suit
My hand slid down my thigh
Threw my squalid hair back
and smiled with my eyes

You always look at me
and ask me what I need
but the money that I've made
I'm wearin' on my sleeve

Rub my tongue across my dentures
That really need a clean
Piss against the wall
As I step into the station

I'm checkin' my castration
Urine runs down the drain
Step aside from the current
As I'm waitin' for my train

Above my head the cars keep goin'
I can tell from the exhaust
Leaving stains across my face
And my dentures need a wash

My suit it was mistaken
in its fluorescent grey perception
And the money that I've made
Crumbled into bills for my reception

Stepped aside from the currents of cars
As I stole the words I need
I drew them with my tongue
and whored them on my sleeve
Counterfeiting my identity
to make bail

No comments:

Post a Comment