Thursday, February 6, 2014

Corona Lunare


and the caw-caw crows
have left our summers behind
Takes my mind to the sweetest sea shore
She sell sea shells there
As boats casts their sails to the sky
Time cast veils over childhood eyes

Lady luna lit come to me
Comon and show me where you are
Open your underlined eyes
comon and kiss me
and kiss me again

The stroke of you
and the look of you
is only upstaged by
the absence of you
and the crows caw-caw are
leaving our summers behind
so kiss me
Cut the veils of my shadowed mind
then kiss me again
Play in the underbrush
in land with our strange foundations
Or will we just kiss
and kiss again


Could I express?
the horror in the belly of this beast
I could express
how I pressed your tears from under your eyes
befor they dropped upon the floor
Raindrop rythem of the sirens song of
the caw-cawing crows of my childhood eyes
When I felt the sun aglow behind her sighs
Left me wretched
Hide me among the sirens deathly song
to lure you to the rocks beside me
...

If I had a second of hope
I would crack myself wide open
And not conceal, the trembleing of my chest
Open myself to you, spill my soul on city streets
Full of the blood of others befor
(how many more a thousand times befor?)
Washed away as you danced in the rain
I pushed the drops from out your eyes
The sirens raindrop rythem
as you came in close with your lips...



Under the exclusion
A strange kiss,
of the morning sun
In the sun aglow behind
Surrounded by another strange rain
Breaking the raindrop rythem
I can once again take sanctuary
Of slowly exhausting clouds
in my shadowed mind
          The elements whipped up
Calling voices from strange lands
                                                                      Your face erased by a breath
As do my own words
                                                                       As I get older I can see
And the featherly flow of cigarettes
                                                                        The pictures that you showed me
Smoke and coffee droughts
                                                                         And I lied mine next to you
Pass around my skull in halos
Under moonlit sky and fire
Your body is just discourse
That waxed by night
Each line rolles off my tounge
As I showed you a picture
You say I'm lying and I say of course
As we mixed our wine
I lied to get next to you
With rainshowers and rosewater
I will never write a poem to a flower or a tree
I showed you a picture
I'm stupid, not a bore
Blood upon the fountainsteps
And laughter is my philter
I showed you a picture
Deeply mixed with rosewater and wine
Of corpustular tracks receding
as the cawing summer crows fly by
knowing they will never meet
And I ask you to kiss me
As crows caw-caw with carrion eyes
Holding the pictures you gave me
I showed you a picture
Of madiens in morning glories erupting in the light
Beast riding beast
Ah such meager clothing but feelings charged
Driven by the razors flash
As they stand in the foreground
I showed you a picture
Of the rising sun
I layed it down lying by line
But there is one in the shadows waiting for it set
Inflate my cheeks and stick my tounge
Her fresh skin cascaded by
Dry your eyes and wish upon
Sweet breezes and dandylion eruptions
A dandylion and dry your teary eyes
That only make her
And hope to help you
                                                               -smile-


No comments:

Post a Comment