Wednesday, December 18, 2013

wretched

It starts with you crawlin down the floor
Right through the bathroom door
And the sounds they've heard them all befor

So tell me that your mine
And I'll run my finger up your thigh
cause it's all been done befor

I'm tryin to get to the sink to yak
-You shouldn't of had that last drink
Says Semolina who was thinkin
Of takin me to the sack

So I'll get off Gogol's case
So he can stare at Rosey
Shaken her ass in his face
While she's sayin':
-There must be something more
Yea I've heard that one before

And Brad he's sick:
-She left me for a guy
With an eleven inch dick
I've never heard of a prick
As imposing as this
All I say:
-At least he can't get pants
that fit

So tell me that your mine
And I'll run my finger down your thigh
cause I've seen you do this befor

Hippies in the corner cry:
-Blessed is he that smokes the weed
Yea they've been sippin wine
While I've been lappen mead
With the tongue stuck to the floor

So I've been suckin blow
Out of the back end of a Biro
But I think caught some ink
So I just have to have another drink
And watch my veins
stain
black

Janet Planet's in the hall
Standin over some guys fly
And she's sayin':
-If you don't stop that you'll go blind

So tell me that your mine
And I'll run my finger round your thigh
cause we've played this game befor

In the pantry there is found
Bob bobbin down
On Tony:
-Hey there was no one else around

And from the bedroom there's the sound
of two naked people discussing Ezra Pound
I can hear them while I'm crawlin on the ground
Lookin up some girls skirt
Getin shit all over my shirt
They call me filthy cause I'm covered in dirt

So I stand off and brush off
And stumble to the door
cause I've heard this all befor

And Lona likes to slide
Her finger on the inside
Everybody says that's how she flies
Still Lona says:
-Oh baby it's all so Wretched

No comments:

Post a Comment