Thursday, January 2, 2014

whore

If I could stop the tingles
I would
Or the naseua
that drives my feet
But the fire that burns me
Is my only source of heat

If I could
would I?
But I'm dripping
down my thighs
And there's a fist that grabs my stomach
from the inside
Weakens my will
Turns my head in spins
And leaves me wanting

Some girls do it for the money
Me I'm always wanting
I do it for the shame
I'm wipping out my name

if I could
I would
But witness
the lines
cut cross my wrists
They rise from famin
The prospect of feast
Drag me through the streets

I feel money
touch me
Paper cuts me
But I'm always wanting

I rub my hand across my face
I'm hungry for the taste
I never set the pace
My flesh is seething
But never needing
I'll only call it wanting

And when the knife blade
Finally cuts me
I shall find it wanting

No comments:

Post a Comment