Friday, February 28, 2014

Into the underground

 Into the underground
To scream at sections of
the setting sun
Showing the nature
nature of the sky
Sunset in bloodred sky

Still the random scattering stars
Only black
And voices that raise defiant cries
Till outshine
This horrific pinprick of light
And then again


 Do they?

Yes, they do.
I heard they did.
Yes.
Watch them circle each other
In strange fights for domination.
She was so impressed she just surrendered.


And again
Rebellion against the sterile frost
They walk of streets
They claimed night as their right
With bothing was left to inherit
But darkness and pinpricks of light
So supressed they just surrendered

Again he binds himself in rags
To keep away the breeze
Layers of waste and fears
She rips and tears along his chest
Try and reach some heat

Here under the shelter of cold winds
Pushing out from tunnel tales
  Lovers whisper in each others throats
Tales of the strange and isolated

Oh please she screams
Touch me again
put it in me
Stick your right one in
In hokey-pokey wonder
You know you'll be pushed
She knows she'll be pushed back
upon the bed
No matter what her tales tell
Her leg up in the air
His arms up on her shoulders
So depressed into the bed
That she just surrendered

Lament. lament.
love is lost

and again
-There is a thrill to that.
-Ta wat?
-Soft kisses
Hard bites
Passed freely as a glance
Touches more a risk
Than the viral death
There is a thrill to that

As his hands uphold the strain
Of carrying the sky
As she says
Touch me please oh touch me again

Forget. Forget!
The love that has been lost.

What was that song that tingles skull and other appendages
Like strange electrics of those damn eccentrics
oh yes...
Kiss me
Kiss me again
Lick upon the lips
Leave the liquid there
Tingles
Freezes in cold tingles, wind winter
Ice forms upon limbs of weighted trees
Keep holding me tighter
Till my blood run down you bark
Till I can feel the heat of your chest
Tighter. Warmer. Forgotten.

Crime and rot
Here her teeth grit, eyes clench
Forget
Her skin silk to his
It flows in rivers
To run down a river
Easier still to retreat underground
From the bloodred skies
She never saw him in the light

and again
The screams come not from the mouth
But a scarred throat
Stripping away,  layer by layer
Leaving me in silence
Or the sounds of trains running underground

He pull on his pants
His cock burns and oozes waste
As she pushes her hair from out her face
With his back to her he states:
Again thou best beloved adieu!
Ah! if thou canst o'ercome regret
Nor let thy mind past joy review
Our only hope is to forget!
And the door closes to her reply:
-Byron said that
Places her faces into her pillow
alone

Repent. repent
What? I have forgotten

And again they race
Between the cracks and crawls
Of pavement gaps contracting
Tears dry as the sun rises

Before I bid adieu
Before I am surrouned
I cast my gaze, so bravado filled
And oh so short of promise
What we think our strength
 Proves just another shade
So we greet the day
in silence

No comments:

Post a Comment